- 4 (3.5oz) Cod Fillets
- 1/2 cup tropical vinaigrette
- 1 lime
- 4 large pieces of butter lettuce
- 4 Tablespoons guacamole
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 Tablespoons mango salsa
- Marinate the cod fillets in dressing for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a pan with olive oil.
- Place marinated cod in prepared pan, cut lime in half and squeeze juice over cod. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While cod is baking, separate leaves from lettuce, being careful to keep them intact. Assemble individual tacos by putting a tablespoon of guacamole on a lettuce leaf, topped with 1/4 cup of cabbage.
- Once fish is done, change oven to broil for a few minutes, watching closely until top is browned. Remove from oven.
- Top each prepared taco with a piece of fish, a spoonful of salsa, and a slice of the remaining lime half.
Find this recipe on BRAND FITNESS NEWSLETTER.
Receive your copy each week for Fitness Tips, Recipes and Class information.