What you need
3 ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
⅓ cup golden raisins
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
⅓ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Optional, scoop of vanilla protein powder
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup sliced almonds
¼ cup unsweetened, dried berries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, combine the bananas, applesauce, coconut oil, raisins, vanilla extract and vinegar. Pulse until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl combine the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and protein powder. Add to the food processor and pulse until combined. Add the coconut flakes, almonds and dried berries. Pulse briefly until just incorporated.
4. Use an ice cream scooper to place the dough 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden and baked through.
5. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
One serving equals: 86 calories, 3g fat, 61mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 5g protein.
This recipe and more included weekly with my Brand Fitness Newsletter ... Sign up today!
STUDIO: BRAND FITNESS