- 2 whole zucchinis, cut into 3-1/2 inch sticks
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup of skim milk
- ½ cup of non fat, shredded, Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of low sodium, seasoned breadcrumbs
- Whisk egg white and milk together in a bowl.
- Combine cheese and breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dip each zucchini stick into the milk mixture bowl and then into the cheese mixture bowl.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray and cook at 425° until golden brown (about 25-30 minutes, depending on your oven). Makes about 35- 40 fries, yum!
Recipe found on: Nutritiontwins.com