COVID-19 Safety Measures at BRAND FITNESS
SAFETY GUIDELINES & NEW RULES at BRAND FITNESS
- No early arrivals, must wait outside with 2 metre distance (or in your car) until the previous class has exited. Members can enter no more than 5 minutes before class time (not earlier as in accordance with Fraser Health)
- Sessions will start right on time and end on time to allow for minimal contact and extra cleaning.
- Please wear your fitness clothing beforehand and be ready to go to your workout station.
- Masks, are optional at this point, that is your individual choice. (unless otherwise advised)
- If you are SICK with a cough, a cold or feel ill, or if you live with someone who is sick or quarantined, you CANNOT attend class. (Signs will be posted AND you will be asked before you enter the studio)
- A trainer will always be present at every session. Trainers will wipe down all touch points, door handles, faucets, equipment before/after each session.
- Members will have a spray bottle at each station to clean their own equipment BEFORE & AFTER each session. (Rules from Fraser Health). Equipment will also be cleaned and put away by staff as well.
- We sanitize the Studio daily
- Members are to remain 2 metres from one another at all times. Each participant will remain at their own station during the duration in our gym. We will mark off Stations for each Participant. (Signs are posted regarding this)
- Members will use minimal equipment during their session, and not to be shared during the session
- Trainers will place your weights at your station
- We will not be doing circuits at this time, all work will be at your own station.
- Towel service is no longer allowed, so please bring your own towel.
- Water stations are to be closed off, so please bring your own water bottle.
- All sessions will be reduced to 6 or less participants to maintain distance.
- Doors will be kept open during sessions for fresh air.
Let's be Fit & Fabulous and Stay Safe!