COVID-19 Safety Measures at BRAND FITNESS
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES & NEW RULES at BRAND FITNESS
Small Group & Personal Training Studio
- No early arrivals, must wait outside with 2 metre distance (or in your car) until the previous class has exited.
- Members may enter the Studio no more than 5 minutes before class time.
- No early entries ... we need 10 minutes for the Studio to air out before the next class begins.
- Must wear a mask when entering and moving around the Studio.
- Enter through the door marked "ENTRANCE" on the Right.
- Sorry that our waiting room is closed during this time.
- Enter, Hand Sanitize and/or wash hands and go directly to your station that has been set up for you.
- Signs posted in the Washrooms on hand washing.
- Sessions are slotted for 30 minutes each, with 15 minutes between classes for minimal contact and extra cleaning.
- Please wear your fitness clothing beforehand and be ready to go to your workout station.
- Once you are at your workout Station, Masks can be removed while working out (optional). Please put mask back on when finished your workout, and leaving the studio.
- Trainers wear masks during all sessions for your safety.
- If you are SICK with a cough, a cold or feel ill, or if you live with someone who is sick or quarantined, you CANNOT attend class. (Signs will be posted AND you will be asked before you enter the studio)
- A trainer will always be present at every session. Trainers will wipe down all touch points, door handles, faucets, equipment before/after each session.
- Members will have a spray bottle at each station to clean their own equipment BEFORE & AFTER each session. Equipment will also be cleaned and put away by staff as well.
- We sanitize the Studio daily
- Members are to remain 2 metres from one another at ALL times. Each participant will remain at their own station during the duration in our gym. We will mark off Stations for each Participant. (Signs are posted regarding this)
- Members will use minimal equipment during their session, and not to be shared during the session
- Trainers will place your weights at your station, (please do not pick your own equipment from the rack) This keeps touchpoints to a minimum.
- We will not be doing circuits at this time, all work will be at your own station.
- Towel service is no longer allowed, so please bring your own towel.
- Water stations are to be closed off, so please bring your own water bottle.
- All sessions will be reduced to 6 or less participants to maintain distance.
- All sessions are PreBooked ... no drop ins allowed.
- Front & Back Doors will be kept open during sessions for fresh air exchange.
- Always Exit the studio through the door marked "EXIT". The door on the right.
We are looking forward to seeing you!!! Let’s get back to the gym and our fitness, keep staying healthy and keep things safe.
Let's be Fit & Fabulous and Stay Safe!
#118 - 20226 Fraser Hwy